Report a Concern

Do you have a problem in the workplace, and you are not sure how to solve it? Report your concerns by clicking here, and a NAPE staff member will get back to you before the end of the next business day. NAPE/AFSCME does not respond to anonymous submissions.

Alternatively, you can contact us by clicking here.